From the moment you arrive at THRIVE, we want you to sense that God is writing a story that is much bigger than any one of us, yet includes each of us! We want to make it easy for you to become a part of what God is doing, so our desire is to be simple and straightforward in all our forms and practices. We want to be a place where we welcome and love each other genuinely, lean on one another expectantly, be real with each other, embrace God’s Word as Truth, and grow. Allow us to answer some of your potential questions about what to expect when you join us at THRIVE…
- You will be welcomed by friendly people who will be ready to provide directions, answer questions, and reassure you that YOU are why we are here.
- Dress is casual. From suits to shorts, all are welcome to come and connect with God and each other.
- Free coffee, tea, and refreshments before and after service provided by our hospitality team will encourage you to come early and stick around afterwards to meet someone new or catch up with someone you may already know. Our gathering place and worship center are both located in the gym.
- Music as an expression of worship is led by a team of musicians: acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, keyboard / piano, drums, and occasionally some guest instruments. Our church family is eclectic, and so is our musical style. From timeless hymns and choruses to modern worship, our diversity of musical style matches our diversity as a family. But it’s all vertical, keeping God and His Son Jesus the object of our praise.
- Teaching style is typically through-the-Bible, verse by verse, with occasional topical series. The messages will engage people where they are, peel back timeless truths from God’s timeless Word, and enable us to bring application to our daily lives. There will be a note sheet to help you follow along, and application questions provided for going deeper throughout the week. Preview a message here.
- We provide a safe, secure, educational, and fun environment for children from birth through 5th grade called THRIVE Kids. Your child will have an opportunity to sing, play, create, discover, and learn God’s Word. We desire to partner with parents in our children’s spiritual formation, and we are here to help parents any way we can.
- A Mother and Baby Room will be made available for nursing moms or moms who choose to remain with their babies but would still like to hear the morning message.
- Vital connectivity (with God and with each other) is important to us. When you join us for a service, we invite you to fill out a Yellow Welcome Card, which gives us an opportunity to connect with you. Please stop by our “Information Booth” to find out more about getting connected at THRIVE.
- Opportunity to worship God in giving will be provided weekly via The Giving Box. We will not “pass the plate”, nor will our guests ever be pressured to give. Come and sit, and receive. We want our gathering to be a gift to you.
- Opportunity for you to speak with and/or pray with someone will be provided after each service. If you come with questions, we want to be available to answer them or search out answers together. We are here for you.
- Occasionally we will celebrate Communion together, and all believers in Jesus Christ are welcome to participate.
If you have more questions for us, please let us know.