- Worship Ministry – Singing and/or playing musical instruments to lead the church in worshiping through song. Contact Chris
- Audio / Visual – Operating sound board, video projection / lyrics, and message recording. Training is provided. Contact Steve
- THRIVE Kids – Teaching and training our children, infants through 5th grade. There are teachers, helpers, guides, check-in attendants, and more. Team members are included on a rotation of teaching and serving. Contact Melanie
- Hospitality – Welcoming others and make them feel at home (because we want them to be!) This team oversees signage, welcome tables, refreshment areas, potlucks, and more.
- Connection – Helping believers discover their spiritual gifts, discipling believers in their journeys with Christ, hosting and/or leading a Thrive Group, and helping others reach their full potential and become a thriving part of the church family.
- Bridge Builders – Serving those in the King George community, coming alongside others to help meet their needs, sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Mobile Set-Up – Setting up and breaking down our mobile church each week at KGES. This includes chairs, Thrive Kids area, Audio/Visual equipment, and more.
- Admin – Secretarial tasks, paperwork, research, projects, and helping assist the above teams in operating smoothly.